Breeze Haven Cottage

Availability and Rates

Breeze Haven Cottage is booked on a first come first serve basis.

25% of the rental fee is required in order to secure your week and the remaining 75% is due two weeks prior to check-in.

Cash, cheque, or Interac Money transfers are all acceptable forms of payment. 

Rates
Sept 15-June 15 (Low season)    $2000
June 15-Sept 15 (High Season)   $3000
Long Weekends                          $1500

*Rates are subject to change.


Website Builder